Asturias has a great variety of prehistoric treasures. You can find dozens of caves with unique prehistoric cave art. And along the coast between Gijon and Ribadesella, there are at least nine sites where you can discover original dinosaur fossils. This day tour brings you back to the prehistory in Asturias.
We’ll visit multiple prehistoric sites during this tour:
- Tito Bustillo Cave, a World Heritage Site with one of the most spectacular examples of prehistoric cave art in Europe;
- Tito Bustillo Cave Art Centre with replicates of the inaccessible parts of the Tito Bustillo Cave;
- Ardines Cave, a geological dome of more than 40 meters in height (if time permits);
- Dinosaur Museum of Asturias;
- Asturias’ beautiful coast to discover gigantic prehistoric dinosaur footprints.*
If you want to go back to the prehistory in Asturias, this is the tour for you!
* The order depends on the available time slots of the guided visits for the particular day